A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Monday, September 14, 2015

It's that time.


The leaves have started to turn and fall. To some this may be a sad sign that summer is coming to a close.  For me, it's a sign that Fall is beginning.  I think Fall is my favorite season: crisp temperatures, scarves, pumpkins, and it's prime knitting season.


I bought several of pumpkin products and I've had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season.  These are all limited edition products, so there is a certain amount of urgency implied in their marketing.

It was 57 degrees when I woke up this morning. I actually needed a light jacket this morning.

It's time to begin the shift to fall. I know there will still be (more than) several summer days to come.


Time to switch out my flowery knitting bags 


 for more seasonal bags.

Soon it will be time to put away summer clothes and break out the fall knits. It's also time to begin to think about what I want to knit for myself and gifts (most likely in that order).

Did I mention that crisp temperatures make me happy?

No comments: